- - Cushions and protects painful and irritated areas on toes with every step.
- Adhesive backing keeps pad in place
- For use in all styles of footwear
- Non-Medicated, Medical Grade Felt
HOW THESE FOAM PADS PROVIDE COMFORT:
- Center hole placed over corn or hammertoe creates a barrier to reduce foot gear pressure and transfers discomfort away from the corn.
- Creates a barrier between skin and footwear to help reduce pain
- Tender bony prominences
- Padding for inside shoes
- Seed Corns
- Apply to clean and dry foot.
- Carefully separate pad from paper backing and apply by
positioning cushion so that the hole is comfortably placed AROUND the corn or tender toe area
- Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe
WARNING: Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or any problem results from the use of this product, Discontinue use and notify your Podiatrist or other Medical Doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.