- - Helps relieve pressure, pain and corns at tips of toes.
- Comforts and supports toes which are bent due to hammertoes
- Washable and re-usable pads, each pad can be used over and over again.
- Available in Left or Right
- For use in all styles of footwear
HOW THESE GEL PADS PROVIDE COMFORT:
- Walking is made easier and more comfortable because these pads help lift and straighten toes to reduce pressure at tips and tops of toes. This pad can also help straighten overlapping toes.
- ADJUSTABLE fabric loop fits on any size toe.
SIZING: Choose Left or Right
- Corns at tips of toes or pressure and pain at tips of toes
- Crooked, Bent or Overlapping toes
- Apply to clean and dry foot.
- Gently pull open loop from NON FIXED END to fit toe (do not pull on the FIXED end of the loop embedded in the gel). Slip 2nd or 3rd toe through opening with the gel pad placed underneath the toes. Once pad is in place, gently pull on the tail end of the loop to comfortably secure pad in place. Be careful not to pull loop too tight around toe.
- Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe
- We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry. Once dry, if desired lightly dust gel with talcum powder if gel becomes sticky after washing.
The life of the product is affected by its care, use and activity level of the individual
WARNING: Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or any problem results from the use of this product, Discontinue use and notify your Podiatrist or other Medical Doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.