- Soft foam cushions calluses and reduces discomfort while walking or standing on the bottom of the foot
- Adhesive backing keeps pad in place
- For use in all styles of footwear
- Non-Medicated, Medical Grade Foam
- Use the smaller bonus pad on any tender spot where shoes may rub
HOW THESE FOAM PADS PROVIDE COMFORT:
- Center hole surrounds sore callus and reduces pain by transferring pressure from callus to the cushion
- Creates a barrier between skin and footwear to help reduce pain
- Dropped metatarsal head pain
- Tender Bony Prominences
- IPK's (Seed Calluses)
- Apply to clean and dry foot.
- Carefully separate pad from paper backing and apply bypositioning cushion so that the hole is comfortably placed AROUND the callus or tender area
- Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe
BONUS FREE PAD: When you peel the callus cushion off of its paper backing, the center portion of the pad remains stuck to the paper. Use this "extra round bonus pad" to cushion any tender areas.
WARNING: Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or any problem results from the use of this product, discontinue use and notify your Podiatrist or other Medical Doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Add to Cart: